What you don’t want to miss when you’re in Vegas
By Francine Cohen
As you’re packing for your trip to Vegas for the Nightclub & Bar Show (www.ncbshow.com) you’re prepping for a few long days and late nights of networking, sales calls, and memorable experiences. Believe it or not, some of those memorable experiences can come home with you, and be shared with others. We swear. Your significant other won’t mind, and your colleagues will thank you.
So, while there may be things you want to leave behind, don’t forget to take all that you learned in those seminars you attended. Here are two that can have a huge impact on how you do business and stay in business.
Super Session: Top 100 Panel
These operators got results — BIG results — in 2011, despite the rocky economy! Hear from three Top 100 operators how they navigated a tough year and came out on top:
• Jesse Waits, Managing Partner, XS & Tryst Nightclubs at the Wynn Las Vegas — XS continues to reign as the top revenue-producing club in the nation!
• Howard Weiss, Director of Pool & Nightlife Operations, The Pool After Dark, Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City — This poolside club makes a splash with tourists and locals alike!
• Mark Easterling, Director of Marketing, Midnight Rodeo, San Antonio, TX — Returning to the Top 100 list yet again, this Texas hot spot keeps rockin’!
10:00 -11:00 a.m. Tuesday, March 8
Moderated by Donna Hood Crecca of Nightclub & Bar and David Henkes of Technomic.
A small device can mean big trouble for your bar business! Ignition interlock poses a significant threat to your business and may lead to a new form of Prohibition. What‘s it all about and what can you do? Hear the facts and join this important discussion involving:
• Sarah Longwell, Managing Director, American Beverage Institute
• Matthew Halme, VP Government Affairs and Corporate Counsel, OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC
• Tony Abbinante, Director of Trade and Community Relations, Diageo
• Donna Hood Crecca, Publisher & Editorial Director, Nightclub & Bar
3:30 – 4:20 pm Monday, March 7
Find out how to prevent Prohibition and protect your business!
Of course there are many more – see the full schedule at www.ncbshow.com.